Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Organisationally, we are a passionate and a small dedicated team across Production, R&D, Commercial and Support. Reporting to the Global Vice President – Sales & Marketing this newly created position will cross functionally collaborate across the organisation, working closely with global marketing, sales, service, partners, logistics, regulatory and quality.
For the majority of employees, Melbourne is the home base for activities. The Sales Development Managers are based in Sydney and Vancouver and the Global VP – Sales & Marketing is US based.
As part of the Commercial team; this position will provide support in three key commercial areas; Marketing, Sales and Service Support. This position will either be Melbourne office based or remote globally.
- Maintain and grow digital assets to ensure optimised commercial success
- Creatively develop and maintain sales, service, and marketing promotional material
- Facilitate the distribution of service and marketing collateral and assets; provide vital information, messaging and competitive information to marketing and sales teams.
- Assist in end-of-life and end-of-service for global execution
- Represent the service function for remote service support and sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain product campaign, service, and sales line metrics and analytics to track progress and measure against objectives
- Maintain and manage Sales Force CRM software to ensure accuracy, impactful metrics, and development of marketing automation
- Generate sales leads through digital and telephone processes
- Coordinate and manage exhibit and virtual events
The successful candidate will be well organised, self-motivated, and enthusiastic. They will be known for their problem-solving skills; the ability to meet deadlines, effective communication, working autonomously and as a part of a team. They will be task-orientated with an attention to detail and a curiosity to learn. We are a tight and nimble team, so we are seeking a professional who is able to execute the plan in a timely and effective manner.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Tertiary qualification in Communication, Business or similar is a requirement
- Ability to work creatively within resource and budget limitations and constraints; prioritise opportunities and use resources effectively.
- A keen interest in analytics with a grasp of numbers, along with the ability to create and maintain spreadsheets
- Demonstrated excellent ability to write digital and promotional marketing material especially social media content and email campaigns.
- Strong computer skills with exceptional attention to detail and organisation
- Experience in a customer service or sales position converting enquires to sales
- Skills gained from working with a CRM; Salesforce would be an advantage
- An interest in, and experience working with technical products would be desirable
- Medical Device experience would be seen as an advantage
If this ad felt like it was written with you in mind, and you are ready for your next challenge, apply to Medmont and be prepared to make a difference.
Please note; applications will not be accepted from Recruitment Agencies.
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Statement
Medmont is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Disabled/ Veterans). We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.