Topographer of Choice
Used extensively by top contact lens manufacture designers and consultants, the majority of the global optometry educational universities, and the Medmont E300 is topographer of choice in most clinical studies. The E300 has built a reputation as THE STANDARD topographer on the market that others are measured against for fitting specialty contact lenses.
The E300 with its small-cone placido disc design, allows for precise and actual captured data across the cornea that you can’t get elsewhere. Other large-cone placido disc systems are prone to data loss, which leads to you guessing.
First Fit Success
With a goal of success with the first fit, the E300 optimizes throughput and reduces rework with proven precision and repeatability. This design focused on precision enables first fit success reducing chair time and satisfied patients. All Medmont topographers include one of the largest database of contact and OrthoK lens designs.
Who Wants to Guess?
Designed to take the guessing and estimating out of the equation with limbus to limbus coverage and real patient data. This enables a full evaluation of your patients, especially your most complex cases — which leads to less rework, reduced chair time, and most of all – satisfied patients.
Easy to Use
Whether you’re using the E300 for the first time, or you’re a 20-year customer, the intuitive Medmont Studio software is globally recognized as easy to learn and operate by everyone on your team. Topographical maps are captured automatically within seconds and quality scored to build your confidence. Difficult surfaces become simple, and patient comfort (including children), is completely optimized.
Non-Invasive Dry Eye Excellence
A study conducted by the University of Melbourne determined the E300’s Auto TBUT dry eye analysis is is repeatable, more sensitive and specific than fluorescein, and provides the user with a non-invasive measure of tear-breakup in line with the DEWSII report recommendations.
“Medmont E300 is an essential tool for the patient management in our Myopia Control Clinic, UC Berkeley Eye Center. I also co-manage many specialty lens patients with my colleagues in China hence had the experience working with more than a dozen different corneal topographers. Comparing to other topographers I have used, E300 allows the largest data sampling area and the best repeatability."
Maria Liu, OD,PhD, MPH, MBA, FAAO
Faculty Vice Chair, School of Optometry
"The Medmont E300 has become a must-have instrument in my practice."
Dr. Lee Pepper
Vision Excellence in Optometry and Orthokeratology
"The topographic data generated by the device is repeatable and precise. I strongly recommend the Medmont topographer for day-to-day use in clinical practice."
Dr. Vinod Maseedupally
School of Optometry and Vision Science
Proven Precision Optics
For over twenty years, the E300 has become recognized globally as THE STANDARD in topography by offering practitioners precision performance they can count on every day.
Use the 3D/360 product viewer below to explore the E300 with your mouse or touch.
E300 Key Features
Rapid and Precise Computer Aided Image Capture
Superior Performance Through Advanced Image Analysis
Precise Resolution Over Large Area of Coverage
High Capacity Patient Database with Immediate Access to Stored Results Expand Coverage with “Composite Eye” Function
Tear Film Surface Quality Analysis (Still Image & Video)
• Tangential Curvature/Power
Contact Lens Fitting:
• Astigmatism Measurement
• Orthokeratology Subtractive Maps
User Defined Attributes Microsoft Windows™ Based Software::
• Inter/Intra Network Compatible
Pupil, Iris, HVID Measurement
- Weight (Installed Assembly: 8.6kg
- Footprint: Width: 350mm Depth: 350mm / Height: 430mm +/- 15mm Stroke
- Shipping Dimensions / Weight: 48cm x 55cm x 53cm 16 kg (Box and Unit)
- Power Requirements: 12V DC 500mA via USB Converter Box
- Coverage: Standard Capture: 0.25 –11mm
- TCC (Composite: Limbus to Limbus / Extrapolated Height Data Coverage: Limbus to 18mm
- Field of View: H12mm x V10.5mm
- Power Range: 10 –100 Diopters
- Number of Rings: 32
- Number of Data Points: 9600
- Optical Working Distance: 65mm
- Repeatability: Test Object < 0.1 Diopters
Computer Minimum Requirements
- PC and Mains Powered Peripherals: EN/IEC60950 Compliant
- PC Requirements: OS: Microsoft™ Windows™ 10 Pro (recommended) or Home (64 and 32 bit editions) Windows Server 2016 or 2019 (64-bit edition only). Processor: Intel™ i5 generation 6 or later Motherboard: Genuine Intel™ chipset highly recommended. Memory: 8 GB for non-video captures, 16 GB for video captures. Hard Disk Space: 40 GB for non-video, 200GB for video captures (More for larger databases or busy practices). Video cards: GPUs with dedicated memory of 2 Gig or more are recommended. Screen resolution: Recommended 1920 x 1080; Minimum supported: 1280 x 720
- USB: USB 2.0 Compliant port on the PC
Note: These specifications are subject to change without notification. © Medmont International PTY LTD
ALWAYS FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Complete the form below to download the E300 brochure.
Know More. Know Now.
The Medmont Advantage
We are committed to providing your practice, clinicians and staff with the highest levels of customer service and support to ensure that you have all the knowledge you need to be successful.