We are committed to providing your practice, clinicians, and staff with the highest levels of support to ensure you have all the knowledge you need to be successful.
SELECT A VIDEO
- The medmont meridia™ Experience – Panel Discussion
- A European Introduction to the medmont meridia™ Advanced Topographer
- A European Introduction – The medmont meridia™ Advanced Topographer NOW with Dry Eye Applications
- GSLS 2021 medmont meridia™ Myopia Workshop
- Webinar 1 – An Introduction to the NEW medmont meridia™ Advanced Topographer
- Webinar 2 – The NEW medmont meridia™ Advanced Topographer: New Imaging Benefits for Specialty Lens Practitioners
- Webinar 3 – The medmont meridia™ Advanced Topographer: Best-in-Class Topographer now with Dry Eye Applications
- Pre Orthok
- Post Orthok
- Intro to medmont meridia
E300 Corneal Topographer
M700 Automated Perimeter
AT20P Digital Acuity Tester Software
- What Eye Shape Tells us About Contact Lens Fit
- Case Studies and Advanced Topography for Fitting Specialty Contact Lenses
- Corneal GP Lenses Video 1
- Myopia Control with Specialty Contact Lenses Video 2
- Multifocal GP Contact Lenses Video 3
- Fitting the Diseased, Post Surgical & Asymmetrical Eye with GP Lenses Video 4
- Scleral Contact Lenses Video 5
DV2000 Diagnostic Imaging Software
Medmont Remote Assistance
If you are a Medmont customer and require remote support, the Medmont Remote Support Application will allow a Medmot Support Technician to access your computer to assist you.
How It Works
NOTE: These steps may vary depending on your Operating System or Browser. Also if required please have System Administrator present or available when the Medmont Technician logs onto your computer. Finally, if Medmont Studio is password protected, please have the password available.
- Click on the Medmont Remote Support Icon above to Download the application
- Once the Medmont Remote Support Application is finished downloading, Run or Open the Application
- When the Application opens you will see a window with an ID and a Password. Give the Medmont Support Technician Your ID and Password
WARNING: Always ensure that the person you are connecting with is a Medmont employee. Never allow anyone remote access to your computer without being properly notified or without giving proper consent. A Medmont Technician will not have the ablity to access your computer without Your ID number and Password that you provide.
Nor will they be able to access your computer if the Medmont Remote Support Application isn’t running.
Know More. Know Now.
The Medmont Advantage
We are committed to providing your practice, clinicians and staff with the highest levels of customer service and support to ensure that you have all the knowledge you need to be successful.