Medmont Studio is our proprietary software integrating the medmont meridia Advanced Topographer, E300 Corneal Topographer, Medmont M700 Automated Perimeter, and DV2000 Imaging Software together in a unified working ecosystem. This enables the practitioner to navigate seamlessly between perimeter results, corneal maps, contact lens libraries, dry eye evaluations, reports, and retinal imagery. It is the brains behind the brawn.
Medmont’s heritage of partnering with practitioners and partners to advance patient care. One of the core tenets of that heritage is the critical need for complete insight in to a patient’s eye health. A majority of specialty contact lens manufactures and teaching establishments around the globe operate with Medmont Studio, enabling seamless communication that promotes positive clinical decisions and an excellent user experience for all.
Medmont Studio operates on a standard Windows™ network, allowing concurrent access from multiple workstations. Viewing and editing exams, and printing reports are available from any connected computer. Included are user configurations and security rights levels allowing the administrator to restrict a number of features, such as, editing and/or removing information.
Practice Management Integration
Medmont Studio integrates with many Practice Management Systems that will enable your practice to connect existing patient records and refraction data in Medmont Studio. A DICOM interface is not necessary for device connection, but Medmont Studio is DICOM enabled.
Intuitive for All
Whether you are technically inclined or challenged, Medmont Studio provides you with logical navigational steps to assist in your workflow, and an easy-to-understand icon-based user interface for simple operation and data insights. The wizard assistant guides through the operations while applying various evaluation applications. If you still need assistance, review our youtube tutorials or just contact us. We are always happy to help!
Medmont Studio 7 Specifications
Minimum Computer Requirements
- PC and Mains Powered Peripherals:
- EN/IEC60950 Compliant
- PC Requirements OS:
- Microsoft™ Windows™ 10 Professional (recommended) and Home (x64 and x86), or, Windows Server 2016, 2019 (64 bit editions only)
- Processor: Intel™ Generation 6 i5 or later
- Motherboard: Genuine Intel™ chipset highly recommended
- VIA chipsets have proven to be unreliable
- Memory: 8 GB for non-video captures, 16 GB for video captures. Hard Disk Space:
- 40 GB for non-video, 200GB for video captures (the more the better)
- Video cards: GPUs with dedicated memory of 2 GB or more are recommended. GPUs that share memory require 128 MB of memory minimum and are not recommended.
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 recommended, minimum supported 1280 x 720
- Bubble-jet or Laser-jet printer (Color / Monochrome)
- Meridia: At least one USB 3.1 Gen 1 Compliant port on the PC
- E300 USB or M700 Perimeter: At least 1 USB 2.0 Compliant port on the PC
Complete the form below to download the Medmont Studio release notes.
Know More. Know Now.
The Medmont Advantage
We are committed to providing your practice, clinicians and staff with the highest levels of customer service and support to ensure that you have all the knowledge you need to be successful.