Perimetry You Can Count On
The Medmont M700 leverages over 30 years of commercial experience to bring practitioners and patients an effective, economical and reliable tool for assessing visual fields.
Built to Last
Recognized as a value leader in the field of perimetry, the M700 is used globally and has been proven to last well beyond its expected useful life. It provides one of the lowest life cycle costs to our valued customers.
Reliable and Durable
The fully automated unit, with NO moving parts and standard computer hardware, resulting in minimal maintenance requirements. There are no routine service requirements, and we still see units in practices for over twenty years.
Effective and Efficient
The M700 uses a radial pattern that provides a high density of test points in central regions that is designed to be comparable, but more sensitive to glaucoma than standard 24-2 and 30-2 tests. Rework is costly and with the M700, practitioners can add points and retest during an exam, saving precious time retesting an abnormal result.
Individualized Patient Care
The Medmont M700 uses standard static perimetry to assess visual field loss pertaining to the detection of various diseases, such as, brain tumors, strokes, diabetes, glaucoma, and more. The M700 standard suite of protocols meets your diverse patient needs while it’s custom template builder allows you to design your own unique templates for patient care.
M700 Key Features
Full Field Coverage (160°)
Advanced Fast Threshold Testing Strategy, Employing Baysean Testing Techniques
Flicker Test Facility, With Proven Early Field Loss Detection Capabilities
Patient Reliability Indicators
• False Positives
Field Analysis Tools
• Glaucoma Progression
• Grey Scale
• Customizable Page Layout
Regression Graphs Printing
• Pattern Defect Index
- Stimulator Unit Dimensions:
- 626mm Wide x 438mm Deep x 713mm High
- Stimulator Unit Weight:
- Shipping Dimensions / Weight:
- 71cm x 52cm x 85cm, 23 kg (Unit and Box)
- Stimulator Screen:
- Part Hemispherical Bowl Radius 30cm Integrated Diffusing Surface
- Test Fields:
- Binocular 30°/40° : 21-128 Points Binocular Driving 80° : 119 Points Central 22A 22° : 45 to 96 Points Central 30° : 100 Points Driving Test 50°/80° : 103 Points Flicker 15°/22° : 69 Points Full 50° : 164 Points Glaucoma 22°/50° : 104 Points Macula 10° : 49 Points Neurological 50° : 164 Points Peripheral 30° to 50° : 73 Points Flash Scan 22°/30° : 40 Points Spatially Adaptive 50° : 39 to 168 Points CV% 100 Points 60° : 100 Points Central 22 22° : 50 Points
- Stimulus Source:
- Rear Projection Light Emitting Diode
- Stimulus Color:
- Pale Green 565nm Half Bandwidth 28nm Red 626nm (Optional)
- Stimulus Size:
- Goldmann Size III (0.43°), Model CR Red (0.72°) (Optional)
- Stimulus Intensity:
- 16x3dB Levels 0db (Max Brightness) to 45dB (Min Brightness) +/-1dB
- Stimulus Duration:
- Adjustable: 0.1 to 9.9 sec. (nom. 0.2 sec)
- Patient Response Time:
- Adaptive to Patient Speed, Operator Selection of Normal or Slow Ranges Adjustable: 0.1 to 9.9 sec (nom. 1.1 sec)
- Minimum Inter-stimulus Delay:
- Adjustable 0.1 to 9.9 sec (nom. 0.4 sec)
- Background Illumination:
- 10 asb (3.2cd/m2), Automatic Level Control 31.5 asb (10cd/m2) – German Driving Test
- Test Lens Diameter:
- Fixation Method:
- Automatic Iris Tracking During Test with Relaxed Tolerance. Heijl-Krakau Blind Spot Method. Visual and Audible Warning of Fixation Errors. Video Fixation Monitoring
- Stimulator Unit Power:
- 100-240 VAC 50-60Hz , 0.25-0.15A
Computer Minimum Requirements
- PC and Mains Powered Peripherals:
- EN/IEC60950 Compliant
- PC Requirements OS:
- Microsoft™ Windows™ 10 Professional (recommended) and Home (x64 and x86), or, Windows Server 2016, 2019 (64 bit editions only)
- Processor: Intel™ Generation 6 i5 or later
- Motherboard: Genuine Intel™ chipset highly recommended
- VIA chipsets have proven to be unreliable
- Memory: 8 GB for non-video captures, 16 GB for video captures.
- Hard Disk Space: 40 GB for non-video, 200GB for video captures (the more the better)
- Video cards: GPUs with dedicated memory of 2 GB or more are recommended. GPUs that share memory require 128 MB of memory minimum and are not recommended.
- Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 recommended, minimum supported 1280 x 720
- Printer: Bubble-jet or Laser-jet printer (Color / Monochrome)
At least 1 USB 2.0 Compliant port on the PC
Know More. Know Now.
The Medmont Advantage
We are committed to providing your practice, clinicians and staff with the highest levels of customer service and support to ensure that you have all the knowledge you need to be successful.